The Reclusive Pilgrim

This a blog of my thoughts on politics, religion, philosophy. I am a reclusive pilgrim searching for the meaning of life and the higher power of goodness, in this world . My desire is to share my thoughts of what I have discovered through experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Methuen, Mass., United States

I have such a wide variety of interests including what might happen after worst case scenario's, such as what might happen after an ET attack, and the future of humanity. I also consider issues of politics and religion on my blogs and on other social media platforms.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Are American Troops violateing the constitution?

Are American troops viloateing the consitituion by takeing over homes in Iraq for missions?Accordingto amendment3 of the U.S. Constitution troops cannot be quatered or take over private homes without consent of the home owner. Does'nt that mean includeing military actions on foreign soil as well? If it does we have American troops disregarding American laws because they are abroad. This might be nit picking, but I'm trying to be fair, all American laws ought to apply to all American citizens whether they are serving the country in foreign lands, or traveling abroad. My rational might be a bit flawed, but I would like to see all American laws applied fairly, and not when its' convienent. But is it any wonder that America is seen as a Colonial power, and that's why people hate us? We ignore our own laws that ought to be seen in an universal light. Article three ought to be seen in that light. We ought to be admired through out the world for believeing that the rights we seek to protect of American citizens are universal rights that ought to be copied around the world. President Bush is a disgrace, he ignore's not only our laws, but the history for haveing those laws in the first place, all because it was'nt convienent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home