The Reclusive Pilgrim

This a blog of my thoughts on politics, religion, philosophy. I am a reclusive pilgrim searching for the meaning of life and the higher power of goodness, in this world . My desire is to share my thoughts of what I have discovered through experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Methuen, Mass., United States

I have such a wide variety of interests including what might happen after worst case scenario's, such as what might happen after an ET attack, and the future of humanity. I also consider issues of politics and religion on my blogs and on other social media platforms.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

No guts, no glory.

The President should've rejected the with drawl of Harriet Miers nomination. If she became a swing vote on the supreme court, good. That means she was bringing a measure of reason to the high court. Heck we did'nt even have a hearing. Not fair. There should've more discussion over the nomination of Ms. Miers. It's unfortunate that this this is what America has become, whare open and fair debate is stifled due to the howls of partisans. So what we have is a President who's showing that he's weak. He's got no guts' by not sticking with the Harriet Miers' nomination. Thus he fails in getting the glory of haveing his pick get onto the Supreme Court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home