The Reclusive Pilgrim

This a blog of my thoughts on politics, religion, philosophy. I am a reclusive pilgrim searching for the meaning of life and the higher power of goodness, in this world . My desire is to share my thoughts of what I have discovered through experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Methuen, Mass., United States

I have such a wide variety of interests including what might happen after worst case scenario's, such as what might happen after an ET attack, and the future of humanity. I also consider issues of politics and religion on my blogs and on other social media platforms.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Animal Rights:

There's a reason why animals should'nt have rights. First it's not a natural given under the natural order of life. Animals are by nature chaotic beings. They are spiritualy at their base chaotic neutral creatures. They are a lower life form than humans.They are unable to reason between good or evil. They lack the capacity to understand any higher forms of intelligance. I don't deny that they might feel pain, or that they cant' be emotional. That's all a part of their brain function, to be able to sence pain or to know and show fear by running away from danger. What's wrong with useing rats in science experiments? I have no problem with rats in the lab. The rats are able to reproduce so quickly and the species continues. But with humans it's a different matter because human's are slower to reproduce and grow. But we grow to a higher capacity of intelligence and being, that we are more likely to face extinction because of our growth rate. I don't deny that the animal's should be treated with fairness, that's if we keep them as pet's or as farm helpers. Horses, and other farm animals whare we interact on a daily basis desrve our respect and affection. But all animals regardless of their class remain one in the fact that they are by their neutral chaotic naure beings of lesser life forms, than humans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home