The Reclusive Pilgrim

This a blog of my thoughts on politics, religion, philosophy. I am a reclusive pilgrim searching for the meaning of life and the higher power of goodness, in this world . My desire is to share my thoughts of what I have discovered through experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Methuen, Mass., United States

I have such a wide variety of interests including what might happen after worst case scenario's, such as what might happen after an ET attack, and the future of humanity. I also consider issues of politics and religion on my blogs and on other social media platforms.

Monday, June 06, 2005

The children of Rape:

The children of rape are the fruit of a crime, man against woman. In which case a womans' body has been viloated against her will. The children who are the unfortunate product of this crime, often unfortunately get the burden of shame which is not heir fault. Just as evil breeds evil, so does hate breed hate. The mother as a victim of the crime hates the man for the rape, thus she often expresses this hate through hatred of the child which she was forced to bear. But a child is a child no matter how it was created thus just as deserving of love, as any child born through normal parent relations. To deny the the child the love due to it like any other child is the same injustice as the crime of rape its' self. I would argue that any woman who becomes pregnant as the reslut of rape bear the child till birth then immeadately give it up for adoption so that it might find a loveing home. I do not sopport abortion in the cases of rape or inncese. Rather I believe the child should allways be given a chance to live. There tends to be in this age of civil reasoning the remnants of a belief that in certain cases to give birth at certain times or under special circumstances that it is shameful to give birth to a child. Contrary to that belief it is far more noble and noble to give birth under those most trying circumstanses, than in under the most normal of cases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home