The Reclusive Pilgrim

This a blog of my thoughts on politics, religion, philosophy. I am a reclusive pilgrim searching for the meaning of life and the higher power of goodness, in this world . My desire is to share my thoughts of what I have discovered through experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Methuen, Mass., United States

I have such a wide variety of interests including what might happen after worst case scenario's, such as what might happen after an ET attack, and the future of humanity. I also consider issues of politics and religion on my blogs and on other social media platforms.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Islam,and the Outrage of Terrorism:

Americans are outraged at the way we're being treated in the Arab media, and by those bastards, the terrorists. But we're not the only ones' being mistreated by muslim fundementalists. It now appears the right to free speach in Italy about Islam does'nt exsist. According to CNN theres an author who is being charged with a felony for defaming Islam. This is outrageous. Its' fine for terrorists to cut people heads' off but its' wrong for someone to write something bad about Islam? Something screwy here. I'm all for religous tolerance, but when religion becomes a tool for terrorists as a excuse to carry out vilonce in the name of Allah, then I've got issues. Whares' the Arab out rage over the viloent actions of the extremeists? Islum is being hijacked by these terrorists. Whares' the outrage over that? Its' fine to show Americans being mistreated on Al Jazeera, but heaven forbid that they ever show Saddam in his tighty whiteys'. I wonder what about all the good that the American soldiers have been doing in helping the Iraqis rebuild their counrty? Does Al Jazeera ever show that stuff? The Arab street gets mad when the Qran is mishandled, but its fine to mishandle a bible? If Mulums want religous tolrance, then they must start by showing some themselves, and they also need to start standing up to these radicals in their midst. I don't hate Arabs or Muslums, I hate these terrorists who use religion and Allah as a excuse to murder people. I remember a time in the history of the west when Islam was civilizeing, it produced some of the most beautiful architecture of all time. But now all that is at risk, at being over shadowed by these extremeists. The outrage ought to be about those who use hate as a tool within a a context of religion, and in the name of Allah. Hate breeds hate. Evil feeds on evil.Chaotic and self destuctive forces. This is the real nature of terrorism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home