The Reclusive Pilgrim

This a blog of my thoughts on politics, religion, philosophy. I am a reclusive pilgrim searching for the meaning of life and the higher power of goodness, in this world . My desire is to share my thoughts of what I have discovered through experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Methuen, Mass., United States

I have such a wide variety of interests including what might happen after worst case scenario's, such as what might happen after an ET attack, and the future of humanity. I also consider issues of politics and religion on my blogs and on other social media platforms.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Afghanaistan and Muslum Extremeism

The protests in Afghanaistan over an article in Newsweek about flushing the Quran down the toilet at Gitmo, continues to prove my point that religous extremeism lacks the virtue of a patient and forgiveing religion. These protests also serve to prove that a unenlightend people lack the understanding to worship the Lord in a peaceful manner. Yes the Quran is a holy book, and no it should not be disrespected. But as the Lord says in the Hebrew bible, that revenge shall be his and not his followers. If the Lord felt his holy Quran was dissed then it should've been left to him, to exact puinishment, if any. The protests in Afaghanistan are uncalled for, if only the people had left it alone. How many are now dead because of senceless violence? These violent protests are not the actions of a virtuous people, but of ignorant, unenlightend barbarians. The greater problem in Afghanistan is not only the ingorance of the Afghani people, but also the hatered of Muslum Extremeism. It is Muslum Extremeism that inflames the passions of a ignorant people. Such extremeism is a form of evil which seeks to undermine society by breeding hate, fear, and encourageing revenge through violent means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home