The Reclusive Pilgrim

This a blog of my thoughts on politics, religion, philosophy. I am a reclusive pilgrim searching for the meaning of life and the higher power of goodness, in this world . My desire is to share my thoughts of what I have discovered through experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Methuen, Mass., United States

I have such a wide variety of interests including what might happen after worst case scenario's, such as what might happen after an ET attack, and the future of humanity. I also consider issues of politics and religion on my blogs and on other social media platforms.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Three Keys of Enlightenment:

There are three keys to enlightenment, and they are knowledge, understanding,and wisdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home