The Reclusive Pilgrim

This a blog of my thoughts on politics, religion, philosophy. I am a reclusive pilgrim searching for the meaning of life and the higher power of goodness, in this world . My desire is to share my thoughts of what I have discovered through experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Methuen, Mass., United States

I have such a wide variety of interests including what might happen after worst case scenario's, such as what might happen after an ET attack, and the future of humanity. I also consider issues of politics and religion on my blogs and on other social media platforms.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Nature of Evil

What is the nature of evil? What is evil? The nature of evil is universal, its like a dark inky mass that travels the universe seeking to corrupt the nature of the universe to its' likeing. Evil is spirt in a phsysical being, by its' very nature it is a dirty, filthy,chaotic, being, that in other words is impure. Evil might also be seen as a God that is the exact opposite of a God that is of pure goodness. A God that by its' nature is loveing, careing,orderly,who in his or her holy being as part of the universe encompasess all that is good and pure of the universe. To me, simply put is a impure, corrupting,subversive, spirit that seeks to corrupt, not just earth, but the whole universe out of desire to rule over all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home