The Reclusive Pilgrim

This a blog of my thoughts on politics, religion, philosophy. I am a reclusive pilgrim searching for the meaning of life and the higher power of goodness, in this world . My desire is to share my thoughts of what I have discovered through experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Methuen, Mass., United States

I have such a wide variety of interests including what might happen after worst case scenario's, such as what might happen after an ET attack, and the future of humanity. I also consider issues of politics and religion on my blogs and on other social media platforms.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Keys of Wise Leadership:

The keys to being a wise leader are found inthe nature of wisdom. To be wise one must have knowledge, understanding, imagination, and perception. The ablitiy to percieve comes through by haveing understanding and experiance(history), to see what the results might be. Perception is the greatest ability of the wise to understand clearly in the choices they make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home