The Reclusive Pilgrim

This a blog of my thoughts on politics, religion, philosophy. I am a reclusive pilgrim searching for the meaning of life and the higher power of goodness, in this world . My desire is to share my thoughts of what I have discovered through experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Methuen, Mass., United States

I have such a wide variety of interests including what might happen after worst case scenario's, such as what might happen after an ET attack, and the future of humanity. I also consider issues of politics and religion on my blogs and on other social media platforms.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Property Rights:

The Supreme court this week threw the idea of property rights out the door. But did they? They made law, which is not the role of the High court, it's role is to decide if laws are fair and constitutional. The High court's greatest mistake was to make law. Theres' a dual need for redevolpment, and protection of prperty rights. Because of the ruleing from the Supreme Court the president and congress now have to take up the issue of property rights. They ought to pass a constitution ammendment with provision of guarnteeing property rights, and protection with due process. Emmient domain should be allowed for redevolpment of blighted and deteriating city areas. Whare theres' profit potential theres' motive for devolpment. The distiction should be made that a person who owns many acres of land has greater right to property right, and protection, than a person with a plot of land for the home. Thus the person who owns more has the greater protection, than the person who owns the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home