The Reclusive Pilgrim

This a blog of my thoughts on politics, religion, philosophy. I am a reclusive pilgrim searching for the meaning of life and the higher power of goodness, in this world . My desire is to share my thoughts of what I have discovered through experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Methuen, Mass., United States

I have such a wide variety of interests including what might happen after worst case scenario's, such as what might happen after an ET attack, and the future of humanity. I also consider issues of politics and religion on my blogs and on other social media platforms.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

A New Conservative?

Rethinking conservatism for a minute, isnt it being conservative to want to think Of America, and Americans' first then to think of the rest of the world next. Don't liberals think of the world first then the rest of the world? How about a new conservatism? One based on ideals of the Democratic party except that on issues of morality it takes the high ground and believe as the Republicans do? Whats wrong as condeming homosexual acts as being wrong? Let people call themselves gay, just condem the actions of homosexuality as being wrong. Morality finds its tradtions in the ideas of noblity and honour let no one do anyting that might bring shame upon them. Condem the acts, but repect a persons right to pursue life as they see fit. I choose to see homosex acts wrong and that is my right. But the larger point ought to be on the focus to take back the Democrat party from a group of people with no respect for morality. Support programs that help the poor, the working class, and the middle class. Respect the place of the rich in social life, because everyone aspires to one day be rich and well off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home