The Reclusive Pilgrim

This a blog of my thoughts on politics, religion, philosophy. I am a reclusive pilgrim searching for the meaning of life and the higher power of goodness, in this world . My desire is to share my thoughts of what I have discovered through experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Methuen, Mass., United States

I have such a wide variety of interests including what might happen after worst case scenario's, such as what might happen after an ET attack, and the future of humanity. I also consider issues of politics and religion on my blogs and on other social media platforms.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A War on terror, A War of hate:

There are elements in America that has taken the war on terror as a war of hate towards muslums. War breeds hate, thats what has happend with our war in Iraq. The military physce of traing soldiers to hate the enemy, and be agressive, might not be so smart when the soldier has to transit back to civil society whare hatred is not welcomed under any circumstances. The noble ideals of President Bush in his desire to spread democracy are not shared by the rest of the nation, nor is he succeeding in winning the opinion polls. America does not view our war in Iraq as a noble cause, thus creating the enviroment for hate. Through out the history of this country there has allways been a potion of "native" Americans who have viewed minorites and emigrants, with suscpion, distrust and hatred. Thus we have the current climate ripe for hate, towards muslums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home