The Reclusive Pilgrim

This a blog of my thoughts on politics, religion, philosophy. I am a reclusive pilgrim searching for the meaning of life and the higher power of goodness, in this world . My desire is to share my thoughts of what I have discovered through experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Methuen, Mass., United States

I have such a wide variety of interests including what might happen after worst case scenario's, such as what might happen after an ET attack, and the future of humanity. I also consider issues of politics and religion on my blogs and on other social media platforms.

Friday, January 06, 2012

Are We Capable of Understanding God?


Are we capable of understanding God?
There are those who would argue that we are not capable of understanding God because of a perception that we are limited in some way in our capacity to understand God. I believe that we are in fact very capable of understanding the lord. It is matter of whether or not we choose to take the time to learn and understand God. One of my many rules in life is that learning takes patients, and so too does understanding God. If you think you are incapable of understanding God then it is you who is placing the limitation on yourself, that you can not understand God or the very nature of his being. To understand God a person must also learn that anything and everything is possible. This no different than if you were to say I cannot learn math. Here you are placing limitation on yourself that you can not learn math. In the same vein I with the notion that we as humans can not be perfect. We can be perfect but does that make us infallible? No because of our human nature we are fallible. We can be perfect but that is a matter of perception of the self. The lord is both perfect and infallible. The lord may hold a standard and say we are perfect for his cause even though in our eyes we may still in fact be imperfect, and to our selves fallible. The Lord is forgiving of us, it is we who have to learn forgive ourselves, and it is we have who have to come to the conclusion that we are capable of understanding God knowing that it's just a matter of learning.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home